About Me

My photo
well,like it or not this is me... X)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Merry X'Mas 2009 & Happy New Year 2010 X)

well...ehm...first thing first i want to say. . .

MERRY X'MAS 2009 & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 X)

MERRY X'MAS 2009 & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 for EVERYBODY X)

ok2,i know it's really a little late,but i have my own reason for this. . .

yeah,i have my own reason for this late x'mas n new year wishing. . .

. . .n a reason why it's been a while i don't update my blogs

. . .or even opened them >.<

but it's better late than not at all. . . .right? XD

all i can tell is i really thx God for last 2009 n this 2010 =)

there's something really..really..really...REALLY special happen to me at Dec 2009 n i just want to thx God once again coz He answer my prayer, so. . .thanks God =)

anyway,i just want to say this. . .so meet u all again next time *maybe i'll tell u the reason for all this late thing. . .a little bit* XD

No comments:

Post a Comment